- 250 g cream cheese
- 80 g dried apricots
- 80 g sundried tomatoes, drained
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- curry powder
Recipe is created for
1. Place apricots and sundried tomatoes into tmx bowl. Turn to closed lid position and press turbo button 5-6 times until apricots/sundried tomatoes and finely diced. Place in seperate bowl.
2. Add cream cheese to tmx bowl. Mix for 8 secs, sp 4.
3. Place apricots/sundried tomatoes back into tmx bowl with finely sliced spring onions. Mis for 10 secs, reverse sp 3.
4. Form the mixture into a 20cm log, wrap in plastic and refridgerate. Sprinkle with curry powder before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version