- 200 g strong cheddar
- Small handful parsley (optional)
- 1 Onion, Small (around 60-80g), peeled and halved
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder (or 1 small chilli, deseeded)
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 200 g sour cream (or 100g cream cheese and 100g milk)
Place cheese into TM Bowl and grate 6 sec / sp 6. Set aside
Place parsley into bowl (if using) and chop 5 sec / sp 7 and add to cheese.
Place onion, chilli, cumin and oil into bowl and chop 3-4 sec / sp 6.
Saute 5min / 100C / sp 2.
Add grated cheese and sour cream to the bowl and blend 10 sec / sp 5-6.
Delicious hot with corn chips or vege sticks, but also nice cold!
We prefer without but you can also add garlic and/or capsicum to this recipe if you like (chop with onion) and feel free to ramp up the chilli if you like, to taste (this can be done after tasting either as garnish or mix through- better to add than to try to tame)!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Sweet corn fritters
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Banana pudding cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream