- 200 g strong cheddar
- Small handful parsley (optional)
- 1 Onion, Small (around 60-80g), peeled and halved
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder (or 1 small chilli, deseeded)
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 200 g sour cream (or 100g cream cheese and 100g milk)
Place cheese into TM Bowl and grate 6 sec / sp 6. Set aside
Place parsley into bowl (if using) and chop 5 sec / sp 7 and add to cheese.
Place onion, chilli, cumin and oil into bowl and chop 3-4 sec / sp 6.
Saute 5min / 100C / sp 2.
Add grated cheese and sour cream to the bowl and blend 10 sec / sp 5-6.
Delicious hot with corn chips or vege sticks, but also nice cold!
We prefer without but you can also add garlic and/or capsicum to this recipe if you like (chop with onion) and feel free to ramp up the chilli if you like, to taste (this can be done after tasting either as garnish or mix through- better to add than to try to tame)!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Chicken noodle soup