- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 3 piece shallots, Diced
- 200 g tomatoes, Diced
- 15 g Pickled Jalapenos
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 g sour cream
- 120 g Vintage Cheddar
- .5 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- .5 teaspoon smoked paprika
- .5 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon Corn Flour, With 1 tablespoon of luke warm water
- pinch Salt & Pepper
- 30 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add vintage cheddar to the bowl and grate 10sec/ speed 5 set aside
Add Jalapenos to bowl & chop 5sec/speed 5 set aside
Add shallots, butter and garlic, cook 2 min/ varoma/ speed 1
Add chilli, cumin, paprika and salt & pepper cook 1 min/varoma/ speed 1
Add tomatoes and cook for 2min/100°c/speed 1
Add sour cream, cream cheese and all set aside ingredients back to the bowl
Cook for 4 min/90°c/ speed 2 - pour in cornflour mixture through MC.
Serve with corn chips or a cob loaf
This is a mild dip, for added heat increase the amount of jalapenos and chilli powder to taste.
Serve immediately warm or refrigerate
It thickens much more one refrigerated, corn flour could be left out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made