- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 heaped tbsp parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 red chili
- 50 grams Butter
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
- 1. Mix the red chilli, with the garlic and parsley - throw into Thermomix bowl. Blend at Sp8/10sec. 2. Then add in the softened butter with the lemon juice and salt and mix Sp5/10 sec. 3. Transfer onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, shape into a roll about 4 cm thick and wrap up tightly. 4. Chill for at least 1 hour until firm before use.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Caramel Meringue tarts
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls