- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 heaped tbsp parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 red chili
- 50 grams Butter
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
- 1. Mix the red chilli, with the garlic and parsley - throw into Thermomix bowl. Blend at Sp8/10sec. 2. Then add in the softened butter with the lemon juice and salt and mix Sp5/10 sec. 3. Transfer onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, shape into a roll about 4 cm thick and wrap up tightly. 4. Chill for at least 1 hour until firm before use.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)