- 500 grams large red capsicums, Stems & seeds removed, cut into quarters
- 180 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams white wine vinegar
- 50 grams water
- 3 level teaspoons dried chilli flakes, Add more teaspoons if desired
1. Place Red Capsicums in
2. Chop 5 seconds, Speed 4
3. Scrape down sides of bowl ( repeat above step if smaller pieces desired)
4. Add Raw sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Water, Dried chilli flakes
5. Cook 35mins/Varoma Tempreture /
6. Replace MC with Steaming Basket while cooking
Great as spread or Dip and on Steaks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot