- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger, peeled
- 30 grams CocoNotSoy Sauce (you could replace this with Soy sauce or Tamari)
- 10 grams apple cider vinegar
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 30 grams honey
Recipe is created for
Place the ginger and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.
Season if you wish.
Use this marinade to coat pork spare ribs, chicken etc!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins