- 125 g macadamia oil, room temp
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 heaped teaspoon Dijon mustard, room temp
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp mexican dried cilantro
- 1 tsp mild paprika
- 1 tsp verjuice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground chipotle chile
- pinch Dried Cumin Powder
Recipe is created for
Separate the egg (set white aside) and add yolk, mustard, white wine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper to TMX bowl.
With the butterfly on mix for 1 minute, speed 4. 37 degrees.
After the minute, set the speed to 4 with the butterfly still in, and VERY slowly start drizzling oil on to the upside down measuring cup.
Add the egg white once all the oil is added, and mix for a further 15 seconds.
Once the mayonnaise recipe is complete, add the chipotle ingredients and combine well on speed 3. Scrape bowl down and recombine if necessary.
Chill in the fridge for atleast an hour before serving.
Accessories you need
You can get mexican dried cilantro and ground chipotle chile from a mexican food store. In Adelaide we have Chile Mojo who also have online ordering.
** If you are unable to get the cilantro and chipotle you can try to substitute as follows:
Cilantro = dried coriander leaves
chipotle = 1/4 tsp smokey paprika and a pinch of dried chili powder
It wont be the same but it will still be yummy
original mayo recipe inspired by Quirky Jo's mayo recipe with some changes xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail