- 300 g milk cadburys chocolate melts
- 40 g icing sugar
- 4 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch fine salt
8Recipe is created for
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2) Roast hazelnuts for 8-10mins on a baking tray giving them a shake 1/2 way through the cooking time (be careful not to burn).
3) To remove most of the skin place in a clean towel and give them a rub.
1) To the TM add cooled hazelnuts and mill sp 7 for 5-10 secs, scrape the bowl and repeat.
2) Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt and mix on sp 5 for 10 secs.
3) Turn the dial to sp 5 and add the oil mixing for 20 secs. Scrape down bowl and do another sp 5 for 20 secs until a smooth paste is formed.
4) Place nut mixture into a bowl and set aside.
1) Place broken chocolate into 4 mins/50 degrees/sp3. Scrape down bowl and repeat for 3 mins/50 degrees/sp3.
2) Add nut mixture to melted chocolate and mix sp3 for 20 secs. Scrape down bowl.
3) Gradually increase to sp 9 and mix for 30-40secs.
4) Pour mixture into a glass jar or an airtight container. It will thicken on cooling.
* You can use any chocolate that you wish - dark, milk, white or a combo of all.
* You can use less sugar if you like.
* Use a flavourless or mild tasting oil of your choice.
Adapted from this recipe:
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo