- 30 g macadamia nuts, whole, halved or pieces
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 portion medium apple, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, (optional)
- 300 grams full fat cream, (300ml)
1. Place the macadamia nuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice in the TM bowl and chop at 15 sec/speed 5. If you would like a smoother, less chunky, butter, chop for an extra 5 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place apple in the bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 5.
3. Add water and the sugar (if desired), then cook at 90 degrees for 8 min/speed 2. Set aside.
4. Now insert the butterfly. Place the cream in the bowl and whip 1-3 min/speed 4, or until the solids have separated from the liquids. Remove butterfly. Strain through the TM basket. Reserve liquid (buttermilk) for later use if required. Place butter, puree and macadamia mix back into the TM bowl. "Counter-clockwise operation" for 30 seconds/speed 2 or until combined.
Serve with fresh scones, on toast or with pancakes!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.