- 450 g tomatoes, chopped into quarters
- 3 small apples, cored and chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 65 g sugar
- 40 g brown sugar
- 180 g white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- vinegar, extra, for paste
1) Add all ingredients expect cornflour to TM bowl.
2) Cook on Speed 1 for 30 minutes at 100 degrees.
3) Meanwhile, make paste with cornflour and vinegar. Add to tomato mixture and cook for further 1 minute on Speed 1 at 100 degrees.
May need another few seconds at the end to make smoother consistency if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.