- 1 --- 300ml jar with metal lid
- 120 grams Fresh Mint (leaves only)
- 60 g white wine vinegar
- 60 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons glucose syrup
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 dash water
Place your clean washed jar in the oven for 20mins at 180 degrees and place the lid in a saucepan of boiling water for the same amount of time to sterilise the container.
Prepare your jar
Accessories you need
You can always change the amount of water - vinegar to your liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce