- 100 grams apple, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 450 grams ripe figs, tops cut off and halved
- 350 grams sugar
- 25 grams Jam setta with pectin
- .5 tsp ginger powder
- 1 stick cinammon stick
- 3 --- cloves whole
- 150 grams Plums - washed and stoned
Mill raw sugar, cinnamon and cloves 10secs speed 10
- Place all ingredients except jamsetta into TM and cook for 40 mins, 100C speed 1.
- Add Jam Setta.
- Cook for 5 minutes, 100C speed 2.
- Test for set and add more Jam Setta if needed.
Pour into hot sterilised jars. (Sterilise jars by washing in warm soapy water and then place in the oven for 10mins on 160C).
Spiced Fig and Plum jam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)