- 2 clove organic garlic
- 55 g organic brazil nuts (selenium)
- 60 g organic sunflower seeds (cysteine)
- 40 g organic pepitas (zinc, magnesium)
- 1 bunch organic coriander stalks and all (vitamin A)
- 100 g organic flaxseed oil
- 50 g organic lemon/lime juice (vitamin C)
- 2 tsp dulse powder (potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, iron, manganese, chromium, iodine, zinc, vitamin A, B1,B2, B3, B6, B12, C & E)
- himalayan salt to taste
chop garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds
add nuts, seeds, dulse and coriander and blend on speed 5 for 1 minute
add oil, juice and salt and blend for a further 10 seconds on speed 5 or until desired consistence is met.
Store in dark glass jars if possible. It freezes well, so purchase coriander in season and fill enough jars to last through the year.
Coriander has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our bodies in a relatively short period of time. Combined with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe is a powerful tissue cleanser.
Two teaspoons of this pesto daily for three weeks is purportedly enough to increase the urinary excretion of mercury, lead and aluminium, thus effectively removing these toxic metals from our bodies. We can consider doing this cleanse for three weeks at least once a year. The pesto is delicious on toast, baked potatoes, and pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Ceasar Salad Dressing
- Salted caramel sauce
- Tomato Chutney
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Tamari Almond Butter
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Dip (low salt)
- Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Black tahini
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5