- 120 g Parmesan cheese, rind removed cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 0.5 brown onion
- 90 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 g Spinach Leaves
- 100 g sundried tomatoes, well drained
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 6 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a seperate bowl and set aside.
- Place onion and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1 or until bacon is cooked.
- All all remaining ingredients, including reserved Parmesan and parsley and blend 40 sec/speed 5-6 or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve with favourite crackers or vegetable sticks.
You can serve this dip in a hollowed-out bread loaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab