- 120 g Parmesan cheese, rind removed cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 0.5 brown onion
- 90 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 g Spinach Leaves
- 100 g sundried tomatoes, well drained
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 6 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a seperate bowl and set aside.
- Place onion and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1 or until bacon is cooked.
- All all remaining ingredients, including reserved Parmesan and parsley and blend 40 sec/speed 5-6 or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve with favourite crackers or vegetable sticks.
You can serve this dip in a hollowed-out bread loaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad