Creamed spinach dip
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, rind removed cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 0.5 brown onion
- 90 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 g spinach leaves
- 100 g sundried tomatoes, well drained
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 6 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a seperate bowl and set aside.
- Place onion and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1 or until bacon is cooked.
- All all remaining ingredients, including reserved Parmesan and parsley and blend 40 sec/speed 5-6 or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve with favourite crackers or vegetable sticks.
You can serve this dip in a hollowed-out bread loaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson