THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400 grams tomatos, Chopped
- 1 tablespoons Veg Stock Paste
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 120 grams bacon, Or 4 rashers
- 1 chorizo
- 1 teaspoons sugar, Optional to take away acidity of tomatos
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onions and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add tinned tomatoes, 4 beans, stock, sugar and cream and cook, MC off, for 8 mins, 100deg, speed 2
4. Cook bacon and chorizo in pan on stove (you can add an extra step between 2 and 3 above if you like (cooking for 3 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2)
5. Add bacon and Chorizo to bowl and continue cooking for an extra 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2
6. Serve over Gnocchi or pasta of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake