THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400 grams tomatos, Chopped
- 1 tablespoons Veg Stock Paste
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 120 grams bacon, Or 4 rashers
- 1 chorizo
- 1 teaspoons sugar, Optional to take away acidity of tomatos
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onions and garlic in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add tinned tomatoes, 4 beans, stock, sugar and cream and cook, MC off, for 8 mins, 100deg, speed 2
4. Cook bacon and chorizo in pan on stove (you can add an extra step between 2 and 3 above if you like (cooking for 3 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2)
5. Add bacon and Chorizo to bowl and continue cooking for an extra 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2
6. Serve over Gnocchi or pasta of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.