- 1 leaf shallot
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 10 g oil
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 200 g water
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 250 g cream
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
Add shallot, garlic and herbs to bowl and chop 10sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if neccesary.
Add oil and saute MC OFF 4mins/Varoma/Speed 2
Add stock and water, cook MC ON 10mins/Varoma/Speed 2
Add mustard, cream and pepper, cook MC OFF and TM basket on lid 10 mins/100/ keeping watch that it doesn't boil over.
For a thicker sauce add 1 tsp of cornflour, mix 10 seconds/Speed 3 then cook 2 mins/100/
Great with Steak, Vegies, Chips or as a pasta sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers