- 1 clove garlic
- 20 gram Butter
- 50 gram white wine
- 80 gram cream
- 20 gram lemon, freshly squeezed
- 5 gram cornflour
Place garlic clove in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and add butter.
Cook for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 - NO MC.
Add wine and cook for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1 - NO MC.
Add cream and cook for 3 minutes at 80C on speed 1 - NO MC.
Add lemon and cornflour and cook for 2 minutes at 80C on speed 3.
To make the Sauce
This sauce is simple and goes well with grilled or steamed fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS