- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 70 g chicken stock
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 200 g cream
- 50 g brown sugar
- sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Slice Swiss Brown Mushrooms and set aside.
Place garlic clove into the TM and finely chop for 5 secs / Spd 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the butter and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd "Gentle stir setting"
Add the sliced mushrooms, sea salt flakes to taste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 3 mins / Varoma / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Spd "Gentle stir setting"
Add the stock and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd "Gentle stir setting"
Add the cream, brown sugar, Dijon mustard. Cook for 10 mins / Varoma / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Spd "Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- The Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay