- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 70 g chicken stock
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 200 g cream
- 50 g brown sugar
- sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Slice Swiss Brown Mushrooms and set aside.
Place garlic clove into the TM and finely chop for 5 secs / Spd 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the butter and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the sliced mushrooms, sea salt flakes to taste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 3 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Add the stock and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the cream, brown sugar, Dijon mustard. Cook for 10 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake