- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 70 g chicken stock
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 200 g cream
- 50 g brown sugar
- sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Slice Swiss Brown Mushrooms and set aside.
Place garlic clove into the TM and finely chop for 5 secs / Spd 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the butter and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the sliced mushrooms, sea salt flakes to taste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 3 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Add the stock and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the cream, brown sugar, Dijon mustard. Cook for 10 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle