- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 70 g chicken stock
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 200 g cream
- 50 g brown sugar
- sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Slice Swiss Brown Mushrooms and set aside.
Place garlic clove into the TM and finely chop for 5 secs / Spd 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the butter and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the sliced mushrooms, sea salt flakes to taste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 3 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Add the stock and sautee for 3 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the cream, brown sugar, Dijon mustard. Cook for 10 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth