- 125 grams dates
- 800 grams kumquats
- 1 brown onions, peeled cut in quarters
- 250 grams orange juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 125 grams raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 5 cardamom pod
- 3 star anise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried chili flakes
Recipe is created for
- place chilli flakes, cinnamon quill, cardamon pods, star anise into TM bliz speed 10 for 10 seconds. Place aside.
- place onio in TM speed 5 for 5 seconds. Place aside
- place Kumquats int TM speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- place remaining ingridents including onion and spices to TM.
- Use basket instead of lid veroma 30m minutes spead 2
- place into steralised jars and urn upside down for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
serve with Pork or Duck
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd