- 125 grams dates
- 800 grams kumquats
- 1 brown onions, peeled cut in quarters
- 250 grams orange juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 125 grams raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 5 cardamom pod
- 3 star anise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried chili flakes
Recipe is created for
- place chilli flakes, cinnamon quill, cardamon pods, star anise into TM bliz speed 10 for 10 seconds. Place aside.
- place onio in TM speed 5 for 5 seconds. Place aside
- place Kumquats int TM speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- place remaining ingridents including onion and spices to TM.
- Use basket instead of lid veroma 30m minutes "Counter-clockwise operation" spead 2
- place into steralised jars and urn upside down for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
serve with Pork or Duck
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze