- 500g kumquats, slice thin and remove pips
- 500g sugar
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add ingredients to jug plus 100g water
cook 10mins 120/basket instead mc/rev/speed 1
cook for further 15-20mins/100//basket instead mc/rev/speed 1
will thicken on standing test peel is soft
keep eye on jam do less time you can add more,this was made in t5 just check amount fruit used in jam when making in t31 and adjust weight
jam is less cloudy if you slice and remove pips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Custard with coconut sugar in imperial
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Cranberry Bread
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)