- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 150 g cream
- 15g Butter
- cornflour, maybe needed to thicken sauce
8Recipe is created for
1. Garlic in tmx bowl for 5 secs, sp 7.
2. Scrap down bowl sides & add 15g butter, saute 3 mins, veroma, sp 2.
3. Add worcestershire and tomato sauce and cook for 1 min, 100deg, speed soft.
4. Add cream and cook for 3 mins, 100deg, reverse, sp1. If sauce isnt thick enough, add a tablespoon of cornflour paste (cornflour and water) and cook for a further minute on 100deg, reverse, speed soft.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake