- 1000 grams cucumbers, Thinly sliced
- 2 onions, Thinly sliced
- 60 grams pink salt
- 100 grams water
- 440 grams white sugar
- 215 grams white wine vinegar
- 215 grams white vinegar
- 5 grams whole yellow mustard seeds
- 2 heaped tsp Chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3h 45minPreparation 3h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Slice cucumbers and onions thinly. soak in the water and salt mixture for at least 3 hours (I often leave mine over night). Turn once during this time.
Drain well (do not rinse)
Add rest of ingredients to , 15 minutes 95 degrees speed 2
Add cucumbers and onion, place jars in varoma and 10 minutes Varoma speed 1
Pour pickles straight into hot jars and seal immediatley.
Eat any leftovers with cheese and enjoy
Add extra stalks of dill and or chilis to the jar before pouring the pickles!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake