- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 40 grams olive oil
- 900 grams tomatos, Chopped in halves
- 2 apples, Green or red
- 80 grams Tamari or GF Soy Sauce
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams Apple cider vinegar.
- 100 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar or sweetener of choice (dates)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Stock paste or himalayan salt
- 1 carrot, chopped in quarters
- 1 zuchinni, chopped in quarters
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Garlic & Onions into bowl, put lid & MC on & chop 3 Sec/speed 5
2. Add oil & saute 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add remaining ingredients, lid on with MC and blend 20 secs/speed 9
4. Cook for 30 mins/Varoma/speed 3
5. Puree 30 secs/speed 9 (turning speed dial gradually from speed 5 to speed 9)
6. Pour gently into sterilised jars.
DIY Tomato Sauce
Accessories you need
Can be used as a pizza sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Ginger Cookies