- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 40 grams olive oil
- 900 grams tomatos, Chopped in halves
- 2 apples, Green or red
- 80 grams Tamari or GF Soy Sauce
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams Apple cider vinegar.
- 100 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar or sweetener of choice (dates)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Stock paste or himalayan salt
- 1 carrot, chopped in quarters
- 1 zuchinni, chopped in quarters
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Garlic & Onions into bowl, put lid & MC on & chop 3 Sec/speed 5
2. Add oil & saute 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add remaining ingredients, lid on with MC and blend 20 secs/speed 9
4. Cook for 30 mins/Varoma/speed 3
5. Puree 30 secs/speed 9 (turning speed dial gradually from speed 5 to speed 9)
6. Pour gently into sterilised jars.
DIY Tomato Sauce
Accessories you need
Can be used as a pizza sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice
- Sweet Curry
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Lamb Shanks
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe