- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 40 grams olive oil
- 900 grams tomatos
- 2 apples
- 40 grams Apple cider vinegar.
- 80 grams Tamari or GF Soy Sauce
- 200 grams tomato paste
- 130 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon himalayan or sea salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Garlic & Onions into bowl & chop 3 Sec/speed 5
2. Add oil & saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend 20 secs/speed 9
4. Cook for 30 mins/Varoma/speed 3
5. Puree 30 secs/speed 9 (turning speed dial gradually from speed 5 to speed 9)
6. Pour gently into sterilised jars.
DIY Tomato Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Banana fritters
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Spiced Ginger Mojito