- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 40 grams olive oil
- 900 grams tomatos, Chopped in halves
- 2 apples, Green or red
- 80 grams Tamari or GF Soy Sauce
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams Apple cider vinegar.
- 100 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar or sweetener of choice (dates)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Stock paste or himalayan salt
- 1 carrot, chopped in quarters
- 1 zuchinni, chopped in quarters
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place Garlic & Onions into bowl, put lid & MC on & chop 3 Sec/speed 5
2. Add oil & saute 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add remaining ingredients, lid on with MC and blend 20 secs/speed 9
4. Cook for 30 mins/Varoma/speed 3
5. Puree 30 secs/speed 9 (turning speed dial gradually from speed 5 to speed 9)
6. Pour gently into sterilised jars.
DIY Tomato Sauce
Accessories you need
Can be used as a pizza sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice
- Sweet Curry
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup