- 1000 grams Apricots, Halved with seeds removed
- 500 grams sugar, Can use raw or white
- 20 grams lemon juice, Optional
- 3 --- Glass jars, Heated and sterilised
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place apricots, halved with seeds removed into TM bowl.
Add lemon juice if using.
Add 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
Cook 15 minutes on Varoma temperature, Speed 4 with steaming basket on top. It should not boil over but if concerned turn temperature down to 100 and cook another 5 minutes.
Fruit should now be soft.
Add remainder of sugar.
Cook another 10 minutes or until jam jells from spoon/spatula as shown in photo, on Varoma Temperature, Speed 4 with steaming basket on top.
I put my clean bottles into the oven on 100 to heat & sterilse them while jam is cooking for the last 10 minutes. Can also use boiling water.
Pour into hot sterilised bottles and seal imediately, make sure lids are tightened.
Prepare and Cook Apricot Jam
This can be made in TM31 or TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Tasty Rice Salad
- Mighty Oat Fruit Shake
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Ram Station Pasta Sauce
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins
- Cacao Brownie