- 200 grams cashew nuts
- 200 grams maccadamia nuts
1. Add cashew nuts and maccadamia nuts to bowl.
2. Secure lid on bowl with MC on. Chop on speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl.
3. Repeat on speed 6 for a further 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat. Continue to repeat until desired consistency is reached.
4. Place into a clean jar/container and store in a cool place.
This is SO easy and SO delicious you'll wonder why you haven't done it sooner.
This is great for
- Toast- Smoothies
- On chopped vegetables (i.e. celery, carrots, supar snap peas etc)
- Snacking with a spoon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style