- 200 grams cashew nuts
- 200 grams maccadamia nuts
1. Add cashew nuts and maccadamia nuts to bowl.
2. Secure lid on bowl with MC on. Chop on speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl.
3. Repeat on speed 6 for a further 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat. Continue to repeat until desired consistency is reached.
4. Place into a clean jar/container and store in a cool place.
Accessories you need
This is SO easy and SO delicious you'll wonder why you haven't done it sooner.
This is great for
- Toast- Smoothies
- On chopped vegetables (i.e. celery, carrots, supar snap peas etc)
- Snacking with a spoon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.