- 200 grams cashew nuts
- 200 grams maccadamia nuts
1. Add cashew nuts and maccadamia nuts to bowl.
2. Secure lid on bowl with MC on. Chop on speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl.
3. Repeat on speed 6 for a further 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat. Continue to repeat until desired consistency is reached.
4. Place into a clean jar/container and store in a cool place.
This is SO easy and SO delicious you'll wonder why you haven't done it sooner.
This is great for
- Toast- Smoothies
- On chopped vegetables (i.e. celery, carrots, supar snap peas etc)
- Snacking with a spoon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish