- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g Butter
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 800 g can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp TMX stock concentrate, (heaped)
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add butter,oil, salt and chilli flakes.
Saute for 8 mins Varoma speed 2, MC removed
Add all other ingredients and cook 20 mins on 100 deg speed 1 MC removed, place steaming basket over lid to prevent sauce sputtering and allow steam to be released to reduce sauce.
Cook a futher 10 mins on Varoma, speed 1 MC on.
Optional: add 10 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn during last 10 mins of cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Blueberry jam