- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g Butter
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 800 g can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp TMX stock concentrate, (heaped)
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add butter,oil, salt and chilli flakes.
Saute for 8 mins Varoma speed 2, MC removed
Add all other ingredients and cook 20 mins on 100 deg speed 1 MC removed, place steaming basket over lid to prevent sauce sputtering and allow steam to be released to reduce sauce.
Cook a futher 10 mins on Varoma, speed 1 MC on.
Optional: add 10 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn during last 10 mins of cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato