THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 habenero, (don&#039;t skimp on the habenero!)
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 120 grams Salted Cahews
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 110 grams cherry tomatos, (can substitute semi-dried tomatoes)
Place habenero & parmesan cheese in TM bowl for 10 seconds on speed 10, or until it sounds smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients & use turbo button 5 - 6 times.
Does not need oil or lemon, as there's plenty of fluid in the tomatoes to keep it from being too dry.
Works well with semi-dried tomatoes in place of cherry tomatoes.
If you skimp on the habenero, you can drop "fiery" from the title. In place of a habenero, you could use 3 or 4 thai chillis. We like to refer to this as "fire in the hole dip".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce