THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 habenero, (don&#039;t skimp on the habenero!)
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 120 grams Salted Cahews
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 110 grams cherry tomatos, (can substitute semi-dried tomatoes)
Place habenero & parmesan cheese in TM bowl for 10 seconds on speed 10, or until it sounds smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients & use turbo button 5 - 6 times.
Does not need oil or lemon, as there's plenty of fluid in the tomatoes to keep it from being too dry.
Works well with semi-dried tomatoes in place of cherry tomatoes.
If you skimp on the habenero, you can drop "fiery" from the title. In place of a habenero, you could use 3 or 4 thai chillis. We like to refer to this as "fire in the hole dip".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Natural Almond Butter
- Never try another hummus again!
- Cajeta Envinada (Mexican Caramel Spread)
- Pub Style Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- English Salad Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)