- 100 grams apple, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 600 grams ripe figs, tops cut off and halved
- 200 grams sugar
- 10 grams Jam setta with pectin
- 20 grams chia seeds
- .5 tsp ginger powder
- .5 tsp ground cinammon
- Place the apple, figs and sugar in the TM and cook for 40 mins, 100C speed 1.
- Add the ginger, cinammon, Chia seeds and Jam Setta.
- Cook for 5 minutes, 100C speed 2.
- Test for set and add more Jam Setta if needed.
- Pour into hot sterilised jars. (Sterilise jars by washing in warm soapy water and then place in the oven for 10mins on 160C). Put lid on while hot depressing the middle. Keep in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies