- 1000 grams fig, Cut in 4
- 1 --- lemon, Zest and juice
- 250 grams sugar, Jam setting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Cut fig in to 4 pieces and place in "Closed lid" .
2. Add sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
3. Cook for 20 minutes/Veroma/speed 2. Place simmer basket on top of TM in place of MC.
4. "Gentle stir setting" jam gradually working up to speed 10 for 1 minute.
5. Pour in to jars and place lids on. Tip upside down to seal straight away.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Simple Butter Cookies
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pear Galette
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun