- 6 --- tomatoes, Ripe, Medium sized, halved
- 1 --- red onion, Halved
- 2 --- Jalapeño peppers, Seeds and stems removed
- 2 --- Red Chilies, Seeds and stems removed
- 1 bunches coriander, Leaves only, around 1 cup
- 1 --- lime, Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 --- green capsicum, Seeds and stem removed, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add onion, chop speed 6 for 4 seconds
Add capcscum and chilles, chop, speed 5, 4 seconds
Add remainding ingredients, chop 15 seconds (or until desired consistency) speed 5.
Easy to just add and chop
A spicy dish, modify the chillies if you want more or less spicy.
You can add fresh or canned corn kernels.
Eat within 7 days, store in fridge in sealed container.
Add to scrambled eggs for mexican scrambled eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Coconut Sambal
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- Christmas Ice Cream Cake