- 6 --- tomatoes, Ripe, Medium sized, halved
- 1 --- red onion, Halved
- 2 --- Jalapeño peppers, Seeds and stems removed
- 2 --- Red Chilies, Seeds and stems removed
- 1 bunches coriander, Leaves only, around 1 cup
- 1 --- lime, Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 --- green capsicum, Seeds and stem removed, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add onion, chop speed 6 for 4 seconds
Add capcscum and chilles, chop, speed 5, 4 seconds
Add remainding ingredients, chop 15 seconds (or until desired consistency) speed 5.
Easy to just add and chop
A spicy dish, modify the chillies if you want more or less spicy.
You can add fresh or canned corn kernels.
Eat within 7 days, store in fridge in sealed container.
Add to scrambled eggs for mexican scrambled eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Orange & Lime Curd
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken