- 6 --- tomatoes, Ripe, Medium sized, halved
- 1 --- red onion, Halved
- 2 --- Jalapeño peppers, Seeds and stems removed
- 2 --- Red Chilies, Seeds and stems removed
- 1 bunches coriander, Leaves only, around 1 cup
- 1 --- lime, Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 --- green capsicum, Seeds and stem removed, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add onion, chop speed 6 for 4 seconds
Add capcscum and chilles, chop, speed 5, 4 seconds
Add remainding ingredients, chop 15 seconds (or until desired consistency) speed 5.
Easy to just add and chop
A spicy dish, modify the chillies if you want more or less spicy.
You can add fresh or canned corn kernels.
Eat within 7 days, store in fridge in sealed container.
Add to scrambled eggs for mexican scrambled eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Tomato Ketchup Child-Approved (recipe and picture by Thermobexta)
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- Fennel Pesto
- Guava Margaritas
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup