- 6 --- tomatoes, Ripe, Medium sized, halved
- 1 --- red onion, Halved
- 2 --- Jalapeño peppers, Seeds and stems removed
- 2 --- Red Chilies, Seeds and stems removed
- 1 bunches coriander, Leaves only, around 1 cup
- 1 --- lime, Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 --- green capsicum, Seeds and stem removed, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add onion, chop speed 6 for 4 seconds
Add capcscum and chilles, chop, speed 5, 4 seconds
Add remainding ingredients, chop 15 seconds (or until desired consistency) speed 5.
Easy to just add and chop
A spicy dish, modify the chillies if you want more or less spicy.
You can add fresh or canned corn kernels.
Eat within 7 days, store in fridge in sealed container.
Add to scrambled eggs for mexican scrambled eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Thai Green Curry
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip