- 110 g raw sugar
- 160 g Strawberry Jam
- 2 egg whites
- 50 g lemon juice (approx.1 lemon)
- mint leaves, to garnish
- mixed fresh fruit, to serve
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Latin America Dessert Dip
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add jam, egg whites and lemon juice and beat 7 min/speed 4.
Transfer dip into a serving bowl, garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with sliced fresh fruits of choice to dip.
· Serve with fruits such as mango, pineapple, kiwi fruit, melon and cherries.
· Strawberry jam can be replaced with guava jam or any other fruit jam of choice.
Served in Ecuador with fresh, seasonal fruits to dip, this is a very sweet, yet light way to end a meal. The fluffy, airy texture of the fruit dip simply melts in your mouth. It’s a perfect end to a spring or summer meal but best enjoyed in moderation!
Recipe by Maria (Mayfe) Fernanda Loayza Hidalgo, President of Thermomix Ecuador, Peru and Panama.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart