- 100 grams golden syrup
- 20 grams brown sugar
- 2 level tablespoons Corn Flour
- 80 grams brandy
- 250 grams TM31 Butter, Pg 17 EDC
8Recipe is created for
Place golden syrup,brown sugar and cornflour in TM bowl . Stir 10 seconds speed 3.
Heat 5 minutes , 90 , speed 1.
Add brandy and mix 10 seconds speed 3.
Set aside until mixture is cooled.
Prepare TM31 butter.
Add Brandy sauce and mix through butter 10 seconds , speed 5.
Scrape onto baking paper and roll into sausage shape.
Chill and cut into slices.
Melt over Christmas pudding or pancakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo