- 100 grams golden syrup
- 20 grams brown sugar
- 2 level tablespoons Corn Flour
- 80 grams brandy
- 250 grams TM31 Butter, Pg 17 EDC
8Recipe is created for
Place golden syrup,brown sugar and cornflour in TM bowl . Stir 10 seconds speed 3.
Heat 5 minutes , 90 , speed 1.
Add brandy and mix 10 seconds speed 3.
Set aside until mixture is cooled.
Prepare TM31 butter.
Add Brandy sauce and mix through butter 10 seconds , speed 5.
Scrape onto baking paper and roll into sausage shape.
Chill and cut into slices.
Melt over Christmas pudding or pancakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus