- 3 large lemons (or 4 small lemons), rind and juice
- 320 grams raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 45 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Cut the yellow rind off the lemons.
2. Add rind to TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds, speed 8.
3. Scrape down sides and mill again for 5 seconds, speed 8.
4. Add sugar and mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
5. Insert butterfly.
6. Add the juice of the lemons, eggs and butter then cook: 80 degrees, 14 minutes, speed 3.
7. Sterilise a 500ml jar while lemon butter is cooking.
8. Once cooked pour into jar, place the lid on and turn upside down. When cool, store in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.