- 3 large lemons (or 4 small lemons), rind and juice
- 320 grams raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 45 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Cut the yellow rind off the lemons.
2. Add rind to TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds, speed 8.
3. Scrape down sides and mill again for 5 seconds, speed 8.
4. Add sugar and mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
5. Insert butterfly.
6. Add the juice of the lemons, eggs and butter then cook: 80 degrees, 14 minutes, speed 3.
7. Sterilise a 500ml jar while lemon butter is cooking.
8. Once cooked pour into jar, place the lid on and turn upside down. When cool, store in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Choc peanut butter balls
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice