- 3 large lemons (or 4 small lemons), rind and juice
- 320 grams raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 45 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Cut the yellow rind off the lemons.
2. Add rind to TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds, speed 8.
3. Scrape down sides and mill again for 5 seconds, speed 8.
4. Add sugar and mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
5. Insert butterfly.
6. Add the juice of the lemons, eggs and butter then cook: 80 degrees, 14 minutes, speed 3.
7. Sterilise a 500ml jar while lemon butter is cooking.
8. Once cooked pour into jar, place the lid on and turn upside down. When cool, store in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice