- 3 cloves garlic
- 350 g soy sauce
- 200 g peanuts
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil (or other light oil)
- 150 g honey
- 50 g white vinegar
- 40 g sesame oil
- 10 g sweet chilli dipping sauce (from EDC)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
Mix peanuts on speed 7 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Repeat this process twice more. Add oil and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Scape down sides. Mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add garlic and other ingredients. Mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Makes 3 cups or 750ml of hoisin sauce. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf
- Broccolini Salad
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free