- zest of 1 lemon
- 120-150 g sugar (to taste)
- 350 g Frozen Cranberries
- 120 g water
Place zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add cranberries and water and cook 12 min/100C//speed 1.
Transfer to a bowl or sterilised jar and allow to cool to room temperature.
Accessories you need
This recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your Christmas roast.
I like to serve this with our Individual Turkey Breast Rolls with Macadamia & Cranberry Stuffing featured in our first cookbook Cooking Passion : Food for Friends. For more details on our Cooking Passions cookbooks, which include Thermomix Methods for many of the recipes, please visit our website at www.urbanprovider.com.au.
Storage tip: refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Leek and smoked salmon dip
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread