- zest of 1 lemon
- 120-150 g sugar (to taste)
- 350 g Frozen Cranberries
- 120 g water
Place zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add cranberries and water and cook 12 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Transfer to a bowl or sterilised jar and allow to cool to room temperature.
Accessories you need
This recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your Christmas roast.
I like to serve this with our Individual Turkey Breast Rolls with Macadamia & Cranberry Stuffing featured in our first cookbook Cooking Passion : Food for Friends. For more details on our Cooking Passions cookbooks, which include Thermomix Methods for many of the recipes, please visit our website at www.urbanprovider.com.au.
Storage tip: refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Leek and smoked salmon dip
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto