- 125g mustard yellow seeds
- 400g white wine vinegar
- 100g sugar, or to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon tumeric ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak the mustard seeds in the vinegar over night.
Place all ingredients into the jug & chop for 30 secs speed 10 scrape down the sides of the bowl & repeat, until desired texture.
Place into sterolised jars into the fridge.
This receipe just gets better the longer it sits.... Keep in fridge - enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll