- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 30-40 g lemon juice, (1 medium lemon)
- 20 g olive oil
- 40 g tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 20 g filtered water
Chop garlic 6 sec speed 6
Add chickpeas, lemon juice, oil, tahini and salt/pepper blend for 20 sec speed 4
Scrap down sides
Add water blend 30 sec speed 4
Put in a dish drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of paprika.
This dip is delicious with my Falafal, see my recipe in main dishes vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style