- 120 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 120 grams lemon or lime juice
- 250 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onion juice
8Recipe is created for
Put honey, salt, mustard, paprika and lemon/lime juice into TM bowl and bring to boil 2-3 min/110℃/Speed 1.
Cool and add the other ingredients Olive Oil, Onion Juice and beat together 5 sec/speed 7.
Serve over green salad.
Honey & Lime Marinade
Onion Juice is made by mincing onions and squeezing it through cheesecloth.
2 Medium Onions will give about 180g of juice and 160g of pulp which can be used in stews & cassarols.
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie