- 1 onion
- 3 Spring onions chopped
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon All spice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl speed 7 for 15 seconds
Scrape down the sides and speed 9 for 20 seconds
Pour onto 500 gr of desired meat and ensure it is completely covered.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours then cook meat according to size and weight
Perfect for chicken or pork and is best on any meat for the BBQ
Keep turning and basting the meat, ensure that all meat is completely covered.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna