- 1 onion
- 3 Spring onions chopped
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon All spice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl speed 7 for 15 seconds
Scrape down the sides and speed 9 for 20 seconds
Pour onto 500 gr of desired meat and ensure it is completely covered.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours then cook meat according to size and weight
Perfect for chicken or pork and is best on any meat for the BBQ
Keep turning and basting the meat, ensure that all meat is completely covered.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart