- 1 apple
- 500 g mulberrys
- 500 g sugar
- 1 Lemon Juiced
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Core apple and chop into 4 and destalk mulberrys
Add to bowl and chop 3 secs speed 6
Add rest of ingriedents and cook 100 degrees 50 min speed 2
Test to see if jelled on cold plate if not cook for a futher 10 min at a time till Jelled
Pour into sterilized Jars and seal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns