- 800 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams honey
- 120 grams white vinegar
- 100 grams water
- 2 teaspoons rock salt
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Add all ingedients into Puree 30 sec/speed 5.
Cook for 45mins/Temp v/Speed 2. Leave MC off and use simmering basket to stop splatter but reduce liquid.
Pass the sauce through the simmering basket.
Bottle, cool to room temp before putting in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Be careful when bottling the sauce as it is really hot and needs to be hot when putting into the sterilized jar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup