- 2 Peeled kiwifruit
- 1 tablespoon Lime or Lemon juice, To taste
- 2-3 tablespoons Coconut sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place peeled and halved kiwifruit into the bowl of the thermomix .
2. Place lid and mc on to bowl
3. Squeeze lemon or lime juice onto lid of thermomix using the spatula to help squeeze juice from the fruit, the juice will go down into the bowl and any pips stay on top - collect with paper towel.
4. Turbo for 1second 2 to 3 times until pulverised, this will prevent seeds the little black seeds from the kiwifruit bursting which can cause sauce to be bitter.
5. Makes about 1cup and keeps in fridge for 2-3 days. Yum.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.