- 50 grams oil
- 2 level tsp salt
- 1 level tsp garlic, granulated
- 1 level tsp Onion Flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 level tbsp paprika, smoked, ground
- 1 level tsp cajun spice
- 10 black peppercorns
- 10 pieces chicken tenderloins
24h 12minPreparation 24h 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all dry ingredients in TM bowl and mill for 20sec/Spd 9.
2. Add Water for oil free (or you can use oil), parsley and oregano and chop for 5sec/Spd 7.
3. Place mixture into a bowl and set aside.
4. This is where you can choose to cut slits in the chicken breast so the marinate can get into the cuts. Do not cut all the way through the breast. Place your chicken into a container that can be closed and stored in the fridge.
5. Pour mixture over your chicken breast pieces and make sure it all coated. I like to let it marinate over night but i have also done it with just a few hours to marinate so it's up to you.
6. Once marinated Cook on the BBQ, Grill or dry fry until cooked, browned to your liking.
Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
Accessories you need
For a bit of extra heat add Paprika or Cayanne Pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup