- 70 grams raw sugar
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 70 grams golden syrup
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams double cream
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla powder, or Vanilla Paste
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to the bowl and cook 12 mins - Speed 3 - Varoma, with MC off and bowl on lid.
Pour into Jar and allow to cool
Can be used over anything your heart desires!!
Try my Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies