- 1 leek, white part only (approx. 180g), sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- 30 g Butter
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and finely chopped zest
- 30 g dry white wine
- 250 g Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 180 g hot smoked salmon, (thick cut), skin removed and shredded with your fingers
- 1 tbsp dill or chives, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
Add sliced leek and garlic into bowl. Chop 2 sec | SP 5.
Add butter, oil, lemon zest and sauté 10 min | 100°C | SP 1.
Add wine & lemon juice and cook 4 min | Varoma | SP 1.
Let cool to room temperature. Season with salt & pepper and process 10 sec | SP 7.
Add cream cheese and slowly combine 10-20 sec | SP 4 until smooth. Scrape down sides.
Add shredded salmon and chopped herbs, season with salt & pepper, and combine 10 sec | | SP 3 until evenly mixed.
Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Serve sprinkled with chopped herbs.
This recipe is from my latest Thermomix Varoma Passions class.
Visit my website //urbanprovider.com.au/ to find out more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling