- 1 leek, white part only (approx. 180g), sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- 30 g Butter
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and finely chopped zest
- 30 g dry white wine
- 250 g Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 180 g hot smoked salmon, (thick cut), skin removed and shredded with your fingers
- 1 tbsp dill or chives, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
Add sliced leek and garlic into bowl. Chop 2 sec | SP 5.
Add butter, oil, lemon zest and sauté 10 min | 100°C | SP 1.
Add wine & lemon juice and cook 4 min | Varoma | SP 1.
Let cool to room temperature. Season with salt & pepper and process 10 sec | SP 7.
Add cream cheese and slowly combine 10-20 sec | SP 4 until smooth. Scrape down sides.
Add shredded salmon and chopped herbs, season with salt & pepper, and combine 10 sec | "Counter-clockwise operation" | SP 3 until evenly mixed.
Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Serve sprinkled with chopped herbs.
Accessories you need
This recipe is from my latest Thermomix Varoma Passions class.
Visit my website //urbanprovider.com.au/ to find out more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Satay Chicken Sauce
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Thermilane (healthier) banana muffins