THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 140 grams Rice malt syrup
- 100 grams Coconut butter
- 3 teaspoon Orgran No-Egg
- 6 tablespoon water
Insert butterfly. Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl and cook 8 mins/80Deg/Speed 3. If the mixture hasn't set cook for another 2 mins.
Pour into jar and refrigerate.
I used bought coconut butter as the batches I've made in the thermomix never come out totally smooth. Not sure how it would turn out without
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins