- 30 grams Butter
- --- parsley, to taste
- 150 grams thickened cream
- 20 grams lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 heaped teaspoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parsley to the and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add butter and melt 40 seconds, 50oC, speed 4.
Add all other ingredients and cook 10 minutes, 100oC, speed 1 with the MC off.
I like this sauce over fish or chicken. I pop the sauce on and cook my protein while thermie is cooking the sauce. Too easy. You can adjust the cooking time and amount of cornflour to make the sauce thicker or thinner depending on how you like it. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies