- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 140 g caster sugar
- 180 g Butter, Finely Chopped
- 80 g lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, Finely Grated
Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly. Add all ingredients and cook for 12 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 3.
Place curd in bowl and cover surface with plastic wrap; chill for 3 hours or until cold and thick.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from Recipes + April 2011.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies