- 200 grams lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 150 grams sugar
- 3 --- eggs, beaten
Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
Put juice into jug. Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour and put on 10 seconds speed 3-4.
Add sugar and put on 3 minutes varoma speed 2-3.
Once finished put machine back on for 2 minutes 70 degreees speed 3-4 leave lid on take out MC and add beaten eggs while machine is on. Then put MC back in and turn speed up to 4-5.
Put machine back on to 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 4-5.
This is like the ETA spread. Can also use it for lemon meringue pie as an idea or a filling for cakes. Very tasty.
Accessories you need
You can add lemon rind at the beginning of adding the juice and cornflour if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Ginger crunch
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake