- 300 g Lilli Pilli
- 300 g sugar
- 250 g water
- 20 g Jam setter
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Deseed the fruit. Some of the Lilli Pilli's will large stones and some a very small seed. They are very hard and will break a tooth so really important that you deseed. Don't skimp on this step, it will take some time but is really worth it.
Place a saucer into the freezer so that you can quickly test your jam.
- Weigh 300g of deseeded fruit into the bowl.
- Add a cup or 250g of water
- Insert measuring cup and cook the fruit 20 mins, 100 deg, Sp 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" . The fruit should now be soft. If your fruit is not mature you may need to cook further. Do not let the fruit dry out.
- Add 300g of sugar and 20g jam setter, place simmer basket on top of the lid
- Cook 20 mins, 100 deg, Sp2 "Counter-clockwise operation" and test
- Test jam for setting on a saucer from the freezer. If jam has not set repeat step 5 for 5 mins intervals until jam has set.
- Place into sterilised jars and enjoy
Prepare the Fruit
Making the Jam
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Nuttella Buttercream